As of yesterday, 50 homes have returned their commitment letters to convert to natural gas. We are just about there as we need 52. For those with propane, this is our best opportunity to make the switch and start seeing significant savings. To reiterate, there is no connection fee if you switch within 90 days of gas availability as long as you convert a furnace or hot water unit.
Jan 30 2018
Jan 29 2018
There are a couple of holes on Oak Grove. We will try to temporary patch them when we get a
break in the weather. Please try to avoid them-it will help us and save you an alignment.
Aug 06 2017
It has been brought to our attention that the login section on the right side of the Rivers Edge homepage has not been working lately. This post is to let everyone know that this has been fixed. Thanks for letting us know.
Jan 23 2017
Here’s your friendly reminder that the deadline for the 2017 HOA dues is just over a week away. They are due on January 31st and can be mailed to the following address –
Rivers Edge HOA
PO Box 785
Youngsville, NC 27596
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 30 2016
The Social Committee invites you to a Friendsgiving event on Saturday, November 12th at 4:00pm. We’re looking forward to offering this event – it will be our last for the year before the craziness of the holiday season and hunkering down for the winter. Hope you can join us as we celebrate with all the traditional fixings of Thanksgiving. The committee will provide the main dish of turkey and ham as well as drinks. We’re asking you to bring all the yummy side dishes and desserts. Please RSVP and sign up for the dish of your choice on the Sign Up Genius link below. Or you can email me at email@example.com. I hope you and your family decide to join us!
Jul 13 2016
The Social Committee is excited to host a community Luau! It will take place at the clubhouse on July 23rd at 4:00pm. Please see the attached flyer for details. The main dish and drinks will be provided. You can RSVP and sign up for a side / dessert of your choice using the SignUpGenius link on the flyer or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see many of you there!
Jul 03 2016
The Social Committee will be hosting the annual 4th of July Parade tomorrow at 10:00 am! Get creative and decorate your bikes, golf carts, wagons, strollers, etc. We will start at the clubhouse and do a loop around the neighborhood. Afterwards we will have snacks and lemonade up at the clubhouse. Hope to see you there!
Jun 04 2016
The Social Committee will be coordinating a community-wide yard sale Saturday, April 1st from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Like last year, the committee will provide all the advertising and have balloons on the mailboxes of those participating. If you would like take part, please email me at email@example.com Thanks!
May 18 2016
Please join us this Sunday, May 22nd from 5:30 – 6:50 for a neighborhood social hour at the clubhouse. The Social Committee will be hosting this informal get together with the hopes that you will stop by and enjoy the company of your neighbors before the Spring HOA meeting. The committee will provide drinks and some snacks. Please bring an appetizer / snack to share. If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
Aug 24 2015
Thank you to all the residents that attended HOA Road Meeting on 8/23. As discussed in the meeting, the Road Committee and HOA Board will be working on another questionnaire via survey monkey that will describe in more details which funding raising options we have to choose from and the results of this survey will hopefully assist us in narrowing down the choices that we will be voting on during our next community wide HOA meeting in the upcoming months.
Below is a link to the slides that were presented at the meeting.
HOA Road Meeting Minutes, 8/23/2015:
Board members present: Joy Currin, President; Mike Davis, Secretary
Road Committee members present: Brion Paulson, Jody Blackburn, David Williams, Dawson Smith
Households represented: 31
A Power Point presentation was given by Brion Paulson outlining the information and decisions discussed by the road committee and board. (link attached above)
Several residents expressed concerns and asked questions regarding the funding options for road work.
Questions were asked about the results of the interviews and the number of residents that participated (47).
Timeline of proposed road improvement naming advantages of moving forward in the near future was discussed.
Request to investigate process and procedures to privatize our subdivision roads and concerns about future development in neighboring parcels of land.
Suggestion was made to do a short survey reaching as many households as possible to determine the opinions of residents in regard to possible road work and required funding. Survey will include options for assessments or raising funds by increasing homeowners dues.