Approximately 30 people attended.
1. Carl Radom volunteered to join the Pool Committee & also volunteered to help with Christmas decorations next Fall.
2. A discussion/vote was held regarding allowing homeowners to construct chicken houses on their property to raise chickens. This proposal received a 100% NO vote.
3. A question was raised concerning the legality of trampolines in the neighborhood. There is nothing in the Covenants prohibiting them.
4. An attendee asked if the Book Club could announce/post to the neighborhood: the name of the book being read and location/time of the book club meeting in advance.
5. “Hollywood” gave an update on neighborhood security and also volunteered to help with the Landscaping Committee.
6. A discussion regarding the legal operation of golf carts and ATVs on the neighborhood streets was conducted. The HOA Secretary has contacted our attorney, who is researching NC State law regarding the subject and will provide us with a definitive answer to homeowners’ question regarding this subject.
7. The Treasurer went over the financials for the HOA as of May 2016.
8. The Secretary reviewed the actions that the Board has at its disposal regarding the enforcement of the Covenants and the process that violations were addressed/handled.