The Social Committee is excited to host a community Luau! It will take place at the clubhouse on July 23rd at 4:00pm. Please see the attached flyer for details. The main dish and drinks will be provided. You can RSVP and sign up for a side / dessert of your choice using the SignUpGenius link on the flyer or email me at email@example.com. Hope to see many of you there!
Jul 13 2016
Jul 03 2016
The Social Committee will be hosting the annual 4th of July Parade tomorrow at 10:00 am! Get creative and decorate your bikes, golf carts, wagons, strollers, etc. We will start at the clubhouse and do a loop around the neighborhood. Afterwards we will have snacks and lemonade up at the clubhouse. Hope to see you there!
Jun 04 2016
The Social Committee will be coordinating a community-wide yard sale next Saturday, June 11th from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm. Like last year, the committee will provide all the advertising and have balloons on the mailboxes of those participating. If you would like take part, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
May 31 2016
Approximately 30 people attended.
1. Carl Radom volunteered to join the Pool Committee & also volunteered to help with Christmas decorations next Fall.
2. A discussion/vote was held regarding allowing homeowners to construct chicken houses on their property to raise chickens. This proposal received a 100% NO vote.
3. A question was raised concerning the legality of trampolines in the neighborhood. There is nothing in the Covenants prohibiting them.
4. An attendee asked if the Book Club could announce/post to the neighborhood: the name of the book being read and location/time of the book club meeting in advance.
5. “Hollywood” gave an update on neighborhood security and also volunteered to help with the Landscaping Committee.
6. A discussion regarding the legal operation of golf carts and ATVs on the neighborhood streets was conducted. The HOA Secretary has contacted our attorney, who is researching NC State law regarding the subject and will provide us with a definitive answer to homeowners’ question regarding this subject.
7. The Treasurer went over the financials for the HOA as of May 2016.
8. The Secretary reviewed the actions that the Board has at its disposal regarding the enforcement of the Covenants and the process that violations were addressed/handled.
May 21 2016
RIVERS EDGE POOL RULES
- One pool access card per residence will be issued free of charge. Replacement access cards will be provided for a fee of $25.00.
- Daily pool hours are from 7:00am to 8:30pm or as posted. Please note that the gate will be locked at 9:00pm permitting no exit after this time.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the pool area.
- Glass containers are not permitted inside the fenced area. Broken glass around the pool will result in all water purging, cleaning, and refilling costs assessed to the responsible parties.
- Diving in the pool is not permitted!
- Smoking is not permitted within the fenced pool area.
- The self-locking gate must remain closed and locked at all times.
- Children under the age of 16 must have adult supervision at all times. Adult supervision is defined as a designated caregiver over the age of 18 who has accepted this responsibility.
- Please be mindful that primary use of the pool is for the residents of Rivers Edge. A homeowner must be present while their guests visit the pool area. It is suggested that there should be no more than 4 guests per family at any given time.
- No lifeguards are on duty so everyone swims at their own risk. The HOA advises all individuals not to swim alone and that others know of your presence at the pool.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Please keep food at least 4 feet from the pool’s edge.
- Running, rough play, disruptive behavior and foul language are not permitted.
- The pool phone is for emergency use only.
- All devices with wheels, with the exception of strollers and wheel chairs, must be left outside of the fenced in area.
- Please stay out of the water if you have any of the following conditions: infections, skin abrasions, inflamed eyes, or any illness.
- Babies should wear diapers designed for swimming. Disposable or cloth diapers are not allowed. Please protect yourself and others by ensuring that all children who are not properly trained wear appropriate swimwear.
- Traditional swim suits must be worn, cut-offs and street clothing are not permitted.
- Jumping on pool toys/inflatables is not permitted.
- Water guns are not permitted in the pool area. Before using large toys in the water, take into consideration the number of people in the water. There is not always room for everyone and everything.
- Be considerate of others when using adult size floating loungers due to space required.
- Pool toys, games, floating loungers, inflatables, swim trainers, swim gear and other items left at the pool facility overnight will be removed and discarded. The HOA will not be responsible for items left overnight.
- Please remove all trash, toys, towels, cans, lotions, etc. from the pool area before leaving.
- Pool furniture must not be placed in the pool. Safety equipment must not be tampered with and ropes are not to be used as toys.
- Chewing gum is not permitted inside the pool facility.
- Loud music is not permitted at the pool facility. Please be mindful of small children at the pool when choosing and playing music.
The pool area is under video surveillance. Use of the pool signifies acknowledgement of video recording in progress for your safety and security.
Adherence to the rules ensures that all members of our community will enjoy the benefits that a community swimming pool provides. Violations of the rules may result in pool privileges revoked and damages assessed to the violating household. Should these actions take place the HOA board will privately meet with the violating household.
If you witness rules abused or broken please report these occurrences to the HOA board via email or anonymously. If a serious and/or dangerous condition exists telephone any Board or Pool Committee member. In the event of an emergency situation please take any action reasonably necessary. Reports will be investigated and action taken if warranted. Phone numbers are listed on the Rivers Edge web site.
May 18 2016
Please join us this Sunday, May 22nd from 5:30 – 6:50 for a neighborhood social hour at the clubhouse. The Social Committee will be hosting this informal get together with the hopes that you will stop by and enjoy the company of your neighbors before the Spring HOA meeting. The committee will provide drinks and some snacks. Please bring an appetizer / snack to share. If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
May 08 2016
Apr 07 2016
Jan 18 2016
Thanks to those of you who have already paid your dues for 2016 or have made a first installment payment of $300.
If you have not yet sent in your dues, please remember that the due date is January 31st, 2016.
Dues are $581 or if you prefer, the board will accept the payment of dues in two installments this year. The total for this plan is $600 with $300 due on January 31st, 2016 and $300 due on July 31st, 2016.
Please mail them to the following address:
Rivers Edge HOA
Post Office Box 785
Youngsville, NC 2759